DEDICATED TO PROVIDING A COMPREHENSIVE AND
CHALLENGING CATHOLIC EDUCATION
THAT FOSTERS THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE
TOTAL CHILD SPIRITUALLY, INTELLECTUALLY, PHYSICALLY,
• Catholicism permeates all subject areas, providing students with many opportunities to be educated in their faith.
• Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
• All students can learn.
• Each student is a valued individual with unique spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs.
• A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among students and staff.
• Students need to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills through problem solving and producing quality work.
• Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.